Experienced Unity Developer
Polka Dot Studio is a mobile games company that blends women’s fashion with mobile games.
Polka Dot’s vision is to become the leading free-to-play fashion games studio in the world by creating a portfolio of innovative fashion games with fresh new mechanics.
Our first game, Trendy Stylist, is in soft launch and we are starting development on second game as soon as we find the perfect candidate.
This is perfect opportunity to join our small, but awesome team and start working on a new and exciting project.
Our tech team is currently two full stack developers, but no Unity experience. You would be the lead developer on our new game and share your experience on Unity with the rest of the team.
- Game development for iOS and Android using Unity
- Implementing, debugging and documenting new features in the game
- Taking part in product design meetings
- Contribute to the game design and development with your experience
- Continuously learn and improve your skills
- Passion for creating mobile games
- Able to work in a small team and taking ownership of major parts of the game
- Team player with good communication skills
- Familiarity with C#, other languages plus
- Experience in working with version control systems and web APIs
- 2-3 years mobile game programming experience with a minimum of one shipped title
- Strong grasp of Unity development for cross-platform deployment (iOS, Android)
- Opportunity to work in a small and agile game studio together with highly talented and passionate team
- Front row position to learn and implement the latest technologies in mobile development
- Competitive compensation and possibility of ownership in the company
- Opportunity to create the company and working culture of your dreams
Are you up for the challenge and fun?
Send your application, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Olesja Marjalaakso 045-8710323.