Polka Dot is a mobile games studio passionate about making games for women. We have made it our mission to capture the female audience and we do it by creating new and exciting experiences tailored for women. Our first game Trendy Stylist is like Instagram made into a game. In our second game Trendy Boutique players build their fashion empire, meet people and style customers.
We are looking for a seasoned artist to join the team and start on the new exciting project.
- Together with other artist you will take responsibility for the visual style of our games
- We expect you to have strong vision on both technical choices and visual standards
- Be part of building a culture of close collaboration between engineering, design and the artists
- Create the work flows and processes for effective asset pipeline
- Excited about making the best games for mobile
- Excellent eye for graphical quality and knowledge of techniques used to achieve specific visual targets (2D)
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- Animation experience appreciated
- Understand flow, composition and design as they relate to user experience
- Good communication and team work skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- 3D experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Opportunity to design and build the visual style for all our games
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to create the company and working culture of your dreams
Are you up for the challenge and fun?
Send your application, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact Olesja Marjalaakso 045-8710323.